Falafel is a food that has been around for centuries, originating in the Middle East. Falafel is made from chickpeas and fava beans and is often gluten-free. falafels are a healthy snack or meal and can be served with tahini sauce, hot sauce, hummus, or olive oil.
Falafels gluten free is also a vegan food option. The falafel recipe can be tweaked to include different spices and herbs to suit your taste. Try these gluten-free falafel recipes today!
Falafels Gluten Free Recipe
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food made from ground chickpeas. Gluten-free falafels are a great healthy snack or meal that can be enjoyed by people with food allergies or sensitivities. These easy and healthy falafels are great for on-the-go meals or as part of a nutritious diet plan.
If you’re looking for a gluten-free falafel recipe, this is it! By following these simple steps, you can make these delicious snacks at home in no time. So, next time you’re in the mood for a falafel fix, make sure to give this gluten-free falafel recipe a try!
- 2 cups gluten-free chickpea flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 tbs olive oil, divided use + more for frying falafels (if desired)
- falafel mix: 2 tbs chickpea flour mixture + extra for dusting frying pans or balls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine chickpea flour, baking soda, cumin powder, and salt; process until the mixture becomes a coarse mixture. Add garlic and 1 tbs oil; pulse just to blend. Form falafel mix into 8-10 balls or patties—depending on falafel size preference—and place onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until falafel balls or patties are crisp and dark golden brown on the outside. Falafel should be cooked through. Serve hot with tahini sauce, hot sauce, or hummus.
Nutrition Facts of Falafels
Falafels are a popular gluten-free food that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They contain a variety of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are essential for a healthy diet. In addition, they’re low in calories, making them a great choice for people watching their weight or those on a diet. Falafels also make delicious and nutritious snacks or meals.
Whatever way you choose to enjoy your falafels, make sure to enjoy them for their nutritional value and delicious taste!
Variations of Falafels Recipe
Falafels are a great gluten-free snack or meal that can be made with many different ingredients. Some variations of the falafel recipe include adding vegetables, spices, and sauces. They’re also a great option for vegetarians and those who want to stay gluten-free.
Falafels make an easy meal to take on the go, so they’re perfect for busy people or lunchtime eats! So next time you’re in the mood for a healthy snack or meal, try falafels – they’re sure to be a hit!
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food that is gluten-free and vegan-friendly. Falafel is made from chickpeas that are ground into a paste and formed into balls. These balls are then deep-fried until they are golden brown and crispy.
Falafel can be eaten as a snack or as part of a meal and is perfect for those on a gluten-free or vegan-friendly diet. In this blog post, we have provided a gluten-free falafel recipe that is vegan-friendly and nutritious. We also provide nutrition facts for falafels so that you can make an informed decision about this healthy snack or meal. Thank you for reading and we hope you enjoy it!