Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food made from chickpeas that have been deep-fried and breaded. Falafel vegetable is a delicious alternative to classic falafel that uses cauliflower as the main ingredient.
This recipe is easy to follow and will result in falafel vegetables that are crispy on the outside and Alice-in-Wonderland-like on the inside. Let’s get started!
What is Falafel and How is it Made
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food that’s made from ground chickpeas and spices. It’s usually made into balls or patties, but can also be served as a dip or sandwich filling.
Falafel veggie are a delicious alternative to classic falafel that uses ground beef instead of chickpeas. They’re easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch or dinner option! So next time you’re craving falafel, give falafel vegetables a try instead!
How to Make Falafel Vegetables Step by Step
Falafel veggie is a delicious vegan dish that can be made quickly and easily in the oven. Falafel is a popular street food around the world, and for good reason – it’s delicious! But what if you’re looking to ditch the classic falafel recipe and try out some delicious falafel vegetables instead? Here’s how to make them step by step:
- 1 falafel mix (a mixture of chickpeas, fava beans, tahini sauce, garlic powder and cumin)
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas or 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed well- OPTIONAL: 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves (packed) OR 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed slightly INSTEAD OF CHOPPED SPINACH LEAVES: 1 diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1- 2 cloves minced garlic OPTIONAL: black pepper, cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil and set aside. In a food processor or blender, mix together falafel mix, chickpeas (or canned chickpeas), tahini sauce, garlic powder, and cumin until well combined. Use your hands to form the mixture into small balls about the size of almonds or walnuts. Coat balls in flour if desired.
- Place falafel balls on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Optionally, fry falafel balls in oil for about 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- While the falafel is baking, prepare spinach mixture as follows: In a large bowl mix together chopped onion, parsley leaves and garlic cloves if using. Season with black pepper cayenne pepper to taste.
- Assemble falafel vegetable bowls by topping each bowl with chickpea balls (or canned chickpeas), spinach mixture and optional parsley leaves. Enjoy!
How to Serve Falafel Vegetable
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern street food that can be difficult to replicate at home. Well, fret not! falafel vegetable is just the thing to tide you over. This dish is made by replacing ground meat with vegetables.
So, what are you waiting for? Give falafel vegetable a try and see for yourself how delicious and easy it is to make! Make sure to season the vegetables evenly with spices before cooking them into shape.
Falafel vegetables can be served with tahini sauce, hummus, pickled cucumbers, and fresh parsley. Falafel vegetables can also be served as a main course with falafel balls, Israeli couscous or pita bread. Falafel vegetables is also delicious as a side dish with brown rice, quinoa or black beans. Enjoy!
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food that is made from ground chickpeas that are deep-fried until golden brown and crispy. falafel vegetable is a delicious and nutritious alternative to classic falafel that is made with chickpeas instead of ground chickpeas. falafel vegetable can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or main course. falafel vegetable is easy to make and tastes great, so make sure to give it a try next time you’re craving falafel.