Are you in the mood for some delicious falafel? Well, this blog is for you! Here, we’ll take you on a comprehensive tour of the best falafel joints all across the USA. From the Northeast to the Southwest, we’ve got you covered.
Plus, we’ll teach you how to make falafel yourself and give you serving tips that will make your meal even more enjoyable. So if falafel is your thing, be sure to check out this blog post!
Where to Eat Falafel Near Me
For good reason, falafel is a popular type of food in the United States. They’re delicious, filling, and perfect for a quick and easy meal. When looking for a falafel joint, be sure to consider the following factors: the ingredients, the flavor, and the ambiance.
Many locations also offer side dishes like hummus, pita bread, and salads as well as drinks like smoothies and iced coffees. If you’re looking for a special treat, be sure to take advantage of offers and discounts that are often available. After all, falafel joints are all about enjoying great food at a great price.
Best Falafel Joints in Each State
Falafel is a popular street food in many countries, and it’s now gaining popularity in the U.S. There are many falafel joints scattered all across the United States, so finding the best one for you is a breeze.
Most joints offer combo plates – which means you can order either the falafel or the accompanying side dish(s). Many joints also offer vegan and gluten-free options, so everyone can enjoy their meal!
Some of our favorite falafel joints in each state include Dune in Los Angeles, California, Taim in New York City, and Mawadda Cafe in Seattle, Washington. So, where to eat falafel near me? The answer is simple – just search for ‘falafel’ in your favorite search engine!
Choosing a Good Falafel Restaurant
Falafel can be enjoyed at many types of establishments, from fast food chains to upscale restaurants. Here are some tips for choosing a good falafel restaurant:
- Check the menu online or in print before heading out to eat. Many restaurants offer variations on their falafel that may not be available during regular meal times.
- Be sure to ask your waiter about specific dishes containing falafel, such as shawarma (a type of kebab), chickpeas mixed with spices, and baba ghanoush (a vegan dip). These additions may make falafel a more interesting and flavorful meal.
- Try to find a restaurant that is locally owned, as this often means the food is of better quality.
- In case of falafel isn’t your thing, other items on the menu may be. Many restaurants serve up a wide variety of Mediterranean cuisine, including hummus and baba ghanoush as dips, pita bread with tahini and roasted vegetables, garlic chicken skewers (marinated in lemon juice), falafel balls wrapped in pita bread with vegan tzatziki sauce on the side for dipping.
No matter where you eat falafel or any other dish from the Mediterranean region, it’s sure to please!
How to Make Falafel
Falafels are a Middle Eastern food that is made from ground chickpeas. It can be eaten as an appetizer or main course, and it often features restaurants near me. Falafel can also be made at home easily with the right ingredients and tools. Here are instructions for how to make falafel at home:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a food processor, pulse the chickpeas until they are very finely ground. You will probably need to do this in two batches, as the mixture will get thick.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chickpeas, cumin, salt, and garlic powder. Mix well to combine.
- Shape the mixture into balls (about 1 inch in diameter).
- Place the falafel balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes or until they are crispy.
- Serve straight away, with your favorite dipping sauce. falafel is a delicious and healthy appetizer or main course. It can be made at home easily with the right ingredients and tools, so make sure to try it out soon!
Serving Tips for Falafel
- Falafel can be served cold or hot.
- falafel can also be served with hummus, tahini sauce, and/or veggies.
- falafel can also be served with flatbreads, pita bread, or naan bread.
More Recipes for Falafel
Falafel is a favorite Middle Eastern dish that’s easy to make at home. There are many variations of falafel, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you’re a fan of traditional falafel made with ground beef and chickpeas, or you’re in the mood for something a little more creative, like falafel burgers, falafel soup, or falafel bowls, you’re sure to find a recipe that suits your taste.
Make sure you select good quality ground beef for the best results. Falafel tastes best when it’s served with tahini sauce and pickles on pita bread or rice for an authentic taste!
Falafel is a delicious and healthy vegan food that is loved all over the world. In this blog, we have comprehensively covered where to find the best falafel joints in each state in the USA. We have also provided tips on how to make falafel and some delicious falafel recipes that you can try at home. So, if you’re looking for a vegan food that is delicious and healthy, make sure to check out our blog!