Are you looking for an easy and delicious way to cook falafel? Look no further than this blog post – here we’ll show you how to make falafel using 2 combinations, knorr falafel mix air fryer! This mix makes deep-fried balls of chickpea flour, spices, and water that are perfect for a quick and healthy snack. All you need is a bowl, your air fryer, and a little bit of patience – so let’s get started!
What is Knorr Falafel Mix
Knorr Falafel provides a quick way to enjoy this common Mediterranean dish at home. It is authentically spiced and simple to prepare.
Under the direction of the Chief Rabbinate of Haifa, Israel, this item is kosher-parve. Falafel is the ideal hors d’oeuvre when paired with sliced veggies and dips.
Falafel is a dish that is popular throughout the Mediterranean as a snack or dinner. As a result, this mix makes it easy to make your own falafel at home.
Where to Buy Knorr Falafel Mix Product
You can buy Knorr Falafel Mix air fryer products from Amazon.
How to Use Knorr Falafel Mix in an Air Fryer
Falafels are a popular Mediterranean food that is made from ground chickpeas and fava beans. To make falafel in an air fryer, you will need knorr falafel mix, water, vegetable oil or cooking spray, and salt. Follow the package instructions to create delicious falafel balls that are ready in just minutes!
Air frying is a healthy way to cook foods because it doesn’t use any oils or fats – making it a great option for those watching their weight or health concerns. Falafel is a great option for an appetizer or main course and is also vegan and gluten-free.
Air Fried Falafel Sandwich
- Knorr Falafel Mix, 1 packet
- 1/3 cup and 2 tbsp water
- Olive oil spray
- 12 cucumber: 14 grated or chopped for tzatziki, 14 rounds thinly sliced.
- a half of a Hungarian pepper, cut into rings.
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- Chopped dill weed, 2 tablespoons
- Greek yogurt, one cup
- Black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1-eighth cup of sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta (optional: make it reduced fat)
- 2 tablespoons of hummus (our favorite is Sabra’s Supremely Spicy Hummus)
- Four to six pieces of whole grain bread
- Mix 1 pack of Falafel from Knorr Combine with 2 tbsp. of water and 1/3 cup. 10 minutes standing
- Cover the air fryer rack with foil while the mixture is resting. Olive oil spray should be used sparingly.
- Using a spoonful of the mixture, form patties that are 1-2 inches in diameter. Place on the foil-lined air fryer rack. Once more, lightly mist the patties with olive oil.
- Cover the air fryer and set the temperature to 420° F. (for crispy texture). Give the falafel seven minutes to cook on each side.
- Make your chilly tzaziki sauce by combining yogurt, dill weed, garlic, cucumber, lemon juice, and olive oil while the falafel is cooking.
- Build your sandwich after the falafel is fried and the tzaziki sauce is ready: Each slice of bread should have 1 tbsp of hummus spread on one side. Add 2-3 falafel patties, 2 tablespoons of tzaziki, sliced cucumber, red onion, and feta cheese on one smeared slice.
- Top with the second slice of bread and enjoy!
- Optional: To make a hot sandwich, place it on the griddle or in a panini press.
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food that is made from ground chickpeas and spices. Falafel mix is a pre-made falafel mix that makes the process of making falafel much easier. Simply add the falafel mix to your air fryer, set the temperature and time, and you’re ready to cook up some delicious falafel!