Falafel is a food that is popular in many parts of the world. Falafel Greek is a patty made from chickpeas, fava beans, or other legumes that are deep-fried until golden brown and crunchy.
Falafel is a healthy food that is high in fibre, protein, and calcium. It is also low in calories and cholesterol. Falafel can be served as part of a sandwich, as a side dish, or as a main course.
In this blog post, we will share the recipe for falafel Greek, which is the best falafel you will ever eat. Follow the recipe closely to get the perfect falafel each time!
What is Falafel
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern street food that has quickly become a favorite in households all over the world. It’s easy to make and can be served as an appetizer, snack, or main course.
The best falafel is made with fresh ingredients and spices – making it a delicious dish you’ll love to eat!
For the best falafel greek recipe, start by cooking chickpeas in seasoned oil until they’re crispy and golden. Then, add in garlic, spices, and chickpea juice, and fry until the chickpeas are fully cooked. Serve hot with tzatziki sauce or hummus for dipping. Enjoy!
How is Falafel Made
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food made from ground chickpeas. It’s typically served with tahini sauce, chopped tomatoes, and parsley, but you can make it any way you like! For this falafel greek recipe, you’ll need chickpea flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, olive oil, and chickpea water.
To make the falafel dough, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Form the dough into small balls and deep-fry them until golden brown and crispy. Serve hot with tahini sauce, chopped tomatoes, and parsley on top, and enjoy!
Recipe for Falafel Greek
- 1 c chickpeas, soaked overnight (or for 2-3 hours if using canned)
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Fine sea salt and fresh parsley to taste
- Fresh lemon juice to taste (optional)
- Rinse the chickpeas and put them into a food processor. Pulse until they form a mixture that resembles falafel balls. You may need to stop and mash some of the chickpeas with a spoon as you go along. Don’t over-process though – they should still be in a food processor.
- Heat the olive oil or vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the falafel mixture and fry for 5 minutes until golden brown on all sides and crispy.
- Season with salt, parsley, and lemon juice to taste (if using), and serve warm with tahini sauce or hummus as dip.
Falafel is a popular food item in many countries, and for good reason. This falafel recipe is a classic that’s sure to impress your friends and family. The ingredients are simple and easy to find, so you can make them quickly and without any fuss.
If you’re looking for a more complex falafel recipe, try our tzatziki sauce or baba ghanoush recipe as a finishing touch. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts of Falafel
Falafel is a delicious food that’s perfect for any occasion. It’s a high-protein food that’s great for vegetarians and vegans, and it’s also a good source of fiber. Chickpeas are used to make this falafel, which contributes to its healthy properties.
In addition, this falafel is also delicious – it’s sure to be a hit at your next party! So, what are you waiting for? Try out this falafel greek recipe and enjoy the best falafel you’ll ever eat!
Falafel is a popular food in many countries, but falafel Greek is considered the best falafel recipe out there. It’s made with fresh ingredients, and the spices give it a unique flavor that will have you coming back for more. Make falafel Greek at home and enjoy the best falafel you’ll ever eat!