Are you looking for a Bloomington delivery restaurant that will take care of everything for you? Well, look no further than this blog post! Here, we’ll list all the best Bloomington delivery restaurants, based on the type of food they serve and the convenience they offer. From pizza to Chinese food, we have you covered! So whatever your food craving, you’re sure to find the perfect Bloomington delivery restaurant on this list!
Bloomington Delivery Restaurants
When it comes to food, there’s nothing like a good delivery option. In Bloomington Restaurants, there are several great delivery restaurants that offer a variety of food options. From pizza fast food to Chinese food, there’s something for everyone. Plus, all of the restaurants offer online ordering, so you can pick up your meal without having to leave home.
Just be sure to check out each restaurant’s menu first to see what’s available. Who knows, you might find a new favorite delivery restaurant in Bloomington!
Address: 124 N Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47404
Phone: (812) 650-3812
The mentioned point of interest is immediately adjacent to the Amrit India restaurant. According to visitors, it is OK to come here for Indian food. Form your impression of Amrit India by sampling some delicious lamb saag, chicken tikka, and garlic naans. You may get some great beer here. Excellent lasagne, tea, and Americano are some of the most well-liked beverages here.
This restaurant offers takeout options, making it convenient for those who like to have dinner on the go. Visitors are always warmly welcomed by friendly personnel. The service at this establishment qualifies as excellent. You will value the reasonable prices. As many reviews have noted, the atmosphere is lovely.
- Vegetable Samosa – Deep-fried crisp pastries stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes and green peas.
- Butter Chicken – Boneless savory tandoori grilled chicken simmered in makhani gravy.
- Chicken Tikki Masala – Clay pot roasted soft chunks of chicken cooked in tangy creamy tomato sauce.
- Saag Paneer – Golden fried cottage cheese cubes cooked in spinach and spices.
- Vegetable Pakora – Fresh vegetables dipped in besan flour batter and deep fried.
Rush Hour Station
An Asian fusion restaurant called Rush Hour Station specializes in sandwiches and soups with Vietnamese influences. In late 2011, Rush Hour Station was established as a grocery store. In order to satisfy Bloomington’s appetite for enticing, fresh food, it was transformed into a restaurant in 2012.
Visit us to explore the constantly-evolving menu, but don’t forget to taste the standbys that will never fail to put a smile on your face.
Located in: Colstone Square
Address: 421 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401
Phone: (812) 323-7874
- Spring Rolls – 5 fried veggie rolls with a side of sweet chili
- The Rest Follows (Beef)
- Smile From Your Soul – Tofu Pho
- Zen Fried Rice – Choice of protein with egg, basil, ginger, onion, carrot, and tomato
- Peace, Love, and Coconut – Chili peanut soy coconut soup kefir lime leaf and lemon grass (mild spicy), choice of protein
Address: 1143 S College Mall Rd, Bloomington, IN 47401
Phone: (812) 333-5533
Chinese cuisine is served at this establishment. Many visitors draw attention to the perfectly prepared egg rolls, prawns, and sesame chicken that the waitstaff serves here. Consider trying amazing americano; it might be fun.
You can place a takeaway order at Sunny Palace. Visitors are always warmly welcomed by the skilled staff. One may describe the service at this establishment as nice. Many individuals point out that the costs are reasonable for what you get.
- Steamed Dumpling
- Crab Rangoon
- House Special Lo Mein
- C13. General Tso’s Chicken
- Hot & Spicy
- Fried Dumpling
Visit this restaurant if you’re around Hinkle-Garton Farmstead. The international food, according to visitors, is good. You may get ramen, egg sandwiches, and wonderfully fried egg rolls.
It’s a great idea to sample delicious muffins, chocolate pie, and cinnamon rolls. Delicious root beer, wine, and draft beer are available at Hive. It’s time to sample some excellent coffee or lemonade.
Customers feel at ease and enjoy themselves in our establishment because of the welcoming atmosphere. The friendly staff and quick service at this establishment help visitors unwind.
The dishes are offered at average costs, according to a lot of reviews. You must take notice of the elegant interior design.
Service options: Dine-in · Curbside pickup
Located in: Tenth & the By-pass
Address: 2608 E 10th St, Bloomington, IN 47408
Phone: (812) 287-7405
- Hot Ham & Cheese – Sliced ham topped with Swiss. Griddled on our Hive wheat.
- Baja Bowl – Dressed greens, Miller Amish chicken, Fischer Farms bacon, pico, marinated red onion, avocado salsa, cheddar
- Chicken Pot Pie – Organic flour and hemp seed crust with carrots, peas, corn, green beans, white cheddar, and roast chicken.
- Yoga Bowl – Mixed greens, quinoa salad, Sweet-drop peppers, house vinaigrette, feta, avocado, kalamata, 7-minute egg, and Hive crunch mix.
- Whole Roast Chicken – Whole Miller Amish chicken, rubbed with tarragon, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, slow-roasted and spatchcocked.
Service options: Dine-in · Takeout · Delivery
Address: 409 E 4th St, Bloomington, IN 47408
Check the menu: btownmenus.com
Phone: (812) 339-2735
At Korea Restaurant, Korean food will be offered. This restaurant’s delicious calamari, spicy beef, and Korean soup are its secret ingredients for success. Enjoy a pleasant time here with your friends while you share delicious pancakes and well-prepared rice cakes. Excellent tea is available at this location.
Select from inside or outdoor seats. Many reviewers find the personnel spirited. Pleasant service is important to these restaurant owners. You will be charged a fair price for your meal. Visitors can savor the adorable décor and fascinating ambiance at this eatery.
- 비빔밥 (Bibimbap) Bibimbap – Rice bowl with one topping and cooked vegetables
- 불고기 (Bulgogi) Bulgogi – A grilled slice of beef marinated in (sweet soy or spicy) sauce
- Bulgogi Kimbab
- 코리아 김밥 Korea Kimbab – Cucumber, crab meat, sweet radish, egg, carrot
- 잡채 (Japchae) Stir Fried Potato Noodles – Potato noodles & vegetables with one topping & (sweet or spicy) sauce
3 Amigos Taqueria
Service options: Dine-in · Takeout · Delivery
Address: 340 S Patterson Dr. STE 2101, Bloomington, IN 47404
Phone: (812) 369-4192
In 2015, The 3 Amigos debuted their first location in Bloomington, Indiana. Since then, they have provided the community with relaxed service and genuine Mexican family dishes.
This history is continued in the newly opened 3 Amigos Taqueria, but with a menu that looks to the future.
In addition to serving the best Mexican food in Bloomington, The 3 Amigos takes great pride in their kind and welcoming staff.
- Arroz Con Pollo – Grilled chicken on a bed of rice smothered with cheese sauce. Served with sour cream salad, guacamole, and tortillas.
- Carne Asada – steak
- Taco Salad Bowl – Shredded chicken or ground beef, lettuce, cheese dip, shredded cheese, sour cream & a side of guacamole ranch.
- Amigos Dip – seasoned beef, pico de gallo & queso
- 8″ Grilled Chicken or Steak Quesadilla
Service options: Dine-in · Curbside pickup · No-contact delivery
Address: 519 S Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47401
Phone: (812) 330-7004
Visit this restaurant for a delectable lunch if you’re hungry. At Happy Thai Restaurant, savor Thai food. Come here for a break and enjoy some tasty pad thai, shumai, and spring rolls. You may order excellent tea here.
One of this place’s major advantages is food delivery. Customers at this eatery will appreciate the reasonable cost.
- P1. Pad Thai – Stir-fried small rice noodles with egg and cooked in a tamarind sauce, bean sprouts, green onions, and ground peanuts
- A5. Crab Rangoon – Wonton stuffed with imitation crabmeat, onions, celery, and cream cheese served with sweet sour sauce.
- A2. Thai Spring Rolls – Stuffed with mixed vegetables and glass noodles served with sweet sour sauce.
- F2. Drunken Man Fried Rice – Stir-fried rice with egg, carrot, tomato, broccoli, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and basil
- P3. Pad Kee Mow (Drunken Noodles) – Stir-fried wide rice noodles with egg and cooked in spicy sauce, broccoli, carrot, tomato, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and basil
Enjoy your time with your friends while you share some deliciously prepared fish, soup, and sausages. Customers at this establishment can sample tasty pancakes. At Denny’s, customers don’t seem to value coffee too much.
This location is well known for its excellent customer service and helpful personnel that are always willing to assist you. Many claims that the prices charged for the dishes are reasonable. At this location, the unique ambiance welcomes you.
Address: 2160 N Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47408
Phone: (812) 336-7694
- COUNTRY-FRIED STEAK & EGGS – A chopped beef steak smothered in country gravy. Served with two eggs,* hash browns, and a choice of bread.
- All-American Slam® – Three scrambled eggs with Cheddar cheese, bacon strips, sausage links, hash browns, and a choice of bread.
- BLUEBERRY PANCAKE BREAKFAST – Buttermilk pancakes cooked with blueberries. Served with eggs,* hash browns, plus bacon strips or sausage links.
- ULTIMATE OMELETTE® – Three-egg omelet with sausage, bacon, fire-roasted bell peppers & onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and Cheddar cheese. Served with hash browns and a choice of bread.
- SIRLOIN STEAK – A USDA choice cut, 8 oz. seasoned sirloin steak*. Served with two sides and dinner bread.
Swing in Pizza
Service options: Dine-in · Curbside pickup · No-contact delivery
Address: 1280 N College Ave Suite 3, Bloomington, IN 47404
Phone: (812) 330-0000
Italian food aficionados are advised to visit this pizzeria. There is nothing better than enjoying delicious stromboli, pies, and BBQ pizza. You might enjoy the delectable biscuits at Swing-In Pizza. It’s time to sample some tasty beer.
This restaurant’s delivery service is a huge advantage. The pleasant employees at this establishment are a plus. Customers here agree that the service is quick. Average pricing will be charged for your meal. As many tourists have noted, the atmosphere is great here.
- Fred’s Deal – One large pizza with one topping, a large order of breadsticks with two dipping sauces, and your choice of two-liter or two 20oz bottles. *No additional toppings can be added.*
- Hobo Special – One large cheese pizza, and a small order of breadsticks with one dipping sauce. *Only valid with cheese-only pizza, no additional toppings can be added.*
- Swing In Special – One large pizza with unlimited toppings, a large order of breadsticks with two dipping sauces, and your choice of a 2 liter or two 20oz bottles.
- Fred’s XL Deal – One extra large pizza with unlimited toppings, a large order of breadsticks with two dipping sauces, and your choice of a 2 liter or two 20oz bottles.
Address: 408 E 4th St, Bloomington, IN 47408
Phone: (812) 333-1396
After a long stroll around the Monroe County History Center and Genealogy Library, you can stop at this café for some tasty meals and a spot to rest.
It is acceptable to come here for Greek food, according to visitors. Many people discover that the gyros are good here. Baklava at Btown Gyros is prepared to perfection.
Many visitors praise this establishment’s excellent staff. The friendly service at this establishment is noteworthy.
- Gyros Sandwich
- Gyros Platter – Gyro meat over rice, hummus, tzatziki sauce, and 2 pitas
- Gyro Sandwich with Fries, Candy Bar & Soda
- Falafel Balls
DeAngelo’s Italian Creole Restaurant
Located in: Eastland Plaza
Address: Eastland Plaza, 2620 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401
Phone: (812) 961-0008
Since Mark Miller began working here in 2006 while still a college student, DeAngelo has held a special place in his heart. Thirteen years later, he is the proud owner, and every day of the week you can find him chatting with customers or preparing traditional Italian favorites behind the counter.
Our pizzas, sandwiches, and salads are always made from scratch with fresh ingredients from our friends at Good Life Farms. And not only do we serve great food and wine, but we’re active members in our community, supporting local sports teams and programs like the Middle Way House. We consider our customers our family, and there’s nothing we’d rather do than share life and great food with you.
Daily Specials by DeAngelo
Sunday: AYCE spaghetti & meatballs $12
Monday: Buy one pizza or calzone, and get another of equal or lesser value for free.
Tuesday: $1 kids cheese pizzas, $3 glass of house wine.
Wednesday: Half off all wines on Wednesday.
Thursday: $4 craft beers, $7 wine cocktails
Tues-Friday: Enjoy half-price appetizers from 3-5 pm
Looking for a delicious delivery option in Bloomington? Look no further than our list of Bloomington delivery restaurants! From pizza to Chinese food, we have you covered. Plus, if you’re in a hurry, we can always take your order for you! So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and take advantage of our delivery options!
Find more about food delivery on our blog.